O knihe „Beijing City Guide“
Beijing is loaded with big-ticket sights: the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and myriad small pleasures like alleyway bars, noodle shops and art galleries. Oh, and did anyone mention the Great Wall?
- Includes handy pull-out map
- The only guide with Chinese script throughout the book and on mápmakes navigating B?ij?ng easy
- Special chapters on Beijing's historic hútong (alleyways) and China's iconic Great Wall
- Meet some of the 17 million inhabitants through interviews with a bar owner, a rock star, a Peking duck master and more
- Experience Beijing?s rich culture, from ancient history to medieval temples to modern literature